quinta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2009

..

read me like a book
and see all the burned pages
try learn every verse of me
try see all the words that complete me
that make me how i am
who i am today

try to understand
what my soul become
what i think and what i see

i am the thief
the bitch that stay on your dream
that you wait all the night
i am all the pretty faces that you see
all the dirty looks on the street


___________________________________________________



I feel like a bitch
like a...


and i want believe in everything you said to me
but i can't see the truth in your eyes
i just can't say that i love you and just go away
i just expect a little more of you
just a little more

i want believe in your eyes
and see all the words burning with my thougths
i won't be the choise
i want be the way
i want be the wind
the air

but everytime you say something to me
i look in your eyes
and i just can't believe
they lie more than your month
they lie more than your words
they lie more than you

i want to sit on my window
and see you go away
stay out of line
out of time
out of my eyes
i don't want to see
even your shadows
i want to be drunk
tonight





eu realmente não tinha nada pra fazer
e sim...
elas foram nascendo enquanto eu escrevia cada linha
eu nem parei pra pensar em nada
veio assim
escrevi
só não gostei
:~


P.s: qlqr erro é culpa do sono...
ou pq eu não sei nada de ingles msmo
e minha cabeça teima em criar coisas em ingles
como se soubesse de alguma coisa
>.<'

P.p.s: eu dividi as letras porque...
porque...
porque...aaa sei lá o.o'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário